Try gym or pilates, yoga, netball, jogging, walking, county dancing, aerobics, weights, hill climbing, zumba, bowling, tea dancing, hip hop, skipping, wi-fit, rowing, treadmill, cycling, swimming, aquarobics, circuit training, etc.etc.
This is no fad diet – this is all about good nutrition from years of studies by a fully qualified Dietitian and Nutritionist – ME!! Continue reading Weight Loss Course
To keep calories lovely and low and health optimised why not try some purely veggie dishes – like a vegetable curry (without all the ghee!), or a light stir fry – try adding ginger and sliced water chestnuts for spice and crunch, a vegetable bake with plum tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, cauliflower and spinach – top with a low fat garlic and onion sauce + grate Parmesan all over and bake till browned.
My weight loss course will be launched on Friday evening and will contain
– masses of nutritional information
– sample weight loss food diaries
– information on where to shop on a budget
– food and mood – why we eat what we eat
– sample menus
– information on alcohol
– the importance of low glycaemic foods
– loads of tips to successful weight loss
– foods that speed up metabolism
– nutrients to help with weight loss
– shopping list
– weight loss when eating out
– making changes and
– exercise and its importance
a free copy of the weight loss e book
103 Diet Tips for Life
And LOTS MORE…….
Now the new year is here it’s a good time to make plans to improve our health through diet, exercise and mindfulness or other relaxing pursuits. make a list of what you would like to achieve and start slowly making changes one by one. Continue reading More Raw Food!