Good nutrition is hugely important to everybody, however it is not a simple “one diet suits all” situation. We vary in our metabolic type, our food preferences, hereditary influences, mobility, lifestyle, income and environment to name but a few variables. A nutritional therapist takes these factors into consideration whilst consulting with a client.
Our diet can have dramatic influences on our health and well being. Once we recognize that each person has their own individual body chemistry the needs for a tailor made diet become apparent.
Nutritional Therapy can achieve remarkable results with clients achieving health and energy levels they have not experienced for years.
“Ill for 42 years, better in three days. I cannot thank you enough”.
Mrs H Hawkins, Dumfries & Galloway
Nutritional Therapy would be ideal in the following situations:-
- When recuperating from an illness or a hospital visit
- Problems associated with excess weight
- Being tired all the time with no apparent medical reason
- Hyperactivity and children with mood disorders.
- Infertility and pregnancy
- Disorders affecting the digestive system
- High cholesterol and heart disease
- Food allergies and intolerances
and many more…
However whilst you may think that you have a good diet there is no-one who would not reap the benefit of an improved diet. We can all fall into bad eating habits, get overly attached to foods which act like drugs e.g. sugar, caffeine, chocolate etc.
Many of us are also suffering from food intolerances which are undermining our health – A nutritional consultation can help one discover any food or foods which have become problematic.