Wednesday again and its’ weigh in day for the ‘Changes for Life’ group who are emphasising on a healthy diet for weight loss rather than calorie counting or peculiar non sustainable eating plans!! Continue reading A Letter of Thanks
If you don’t get enough of the necessary vitamins, minerals, protein, essential fats and fibre then health could suffer.
The other point is to ensure that you don’t eat to many processed foods as you could lower your metabolic rate and that is not helpful when you want to lose weight.
If you are a cereal dieter (and I don’t mean Special K!) and keep putting the weight back on then ‘Changes for Life’ might be a good step for making long-term change
This is no fad diet – this is all about good nutrition from years of studies by a fully qualified Dietitian and Nutritionist – ME!! Continue reading Weight Loss Course
My weight loss course will be launched on Friday evening and will contain
– masses of nutritional information
– sample weight loss food diaries
– information on where to shop on a budget
– food and mood – why we eat what we eat
– sample menus
– information on alcohol
– the importance of low glycaemic foods
– loads of tips to successful weight loss
– foods that speed up metabolism
– nutrients to help with weight loss
– shopping list
– weight loss when eating out
– making changes and
– exercise and its importance
a free copy of the weight loss e book
103 Diet Tips for Life
And LOTS MORE…….